Saturday, June 30, 2007

MX Go-Kart Goggles


It's true. I wore these babies last time I went out on my gnarly skateboard. As I flipped over that bad-grass half-pipe, a huge roach like just kinda flew down and smacked me upside the head. If I hadn't been sporting these mucho sassy glasses, dude my eyes woulda like just popped right outta my head, or something. Then a clump of like pure 100% California topsoil came spinnin up at me from the ground. Dude I radically flipped over my 'board but that clod of hot earth just kept on coming. If I hadn't been wearing my MX Go-Kart Goggles that topsoil would have shredded my eyes like so much Mr. Chans crispy Peking Duck. Then, like, whatever, I stale-fished my gnarly 'board over the double-dutch twisted snake incline, and nearly got whupped real good by a twister. In that twister was a flying house, just like off of that gnarly Wizard of Oz movie! That's a crazy, mixed-up foreign object, huh? My my radical MX Go-Kart Goggles stopped that Texan tornado getting medieval on my grass and boy oh boy when that house came crashing down on that wicked old witch there was no way on this Earth, no sir, that any of those splinters were getting into my eyes. Woo-ee! Like, gnarly goggles, dude.
Fantastic addition to any skateboarder's wardrobe. Top marks!

No comments: